Whether you are a new online retailer or an eCommerce veteran, you won’t want to miss Shopify’s tactical workshops that are specifically designed to help business owners thrive.
Each class has one goal in mind: To equip you with the necessary tools to drive results.
You’ll receive 1-on-1 appointments with top experts, personalized support, and amazing opportunities to network with business leaders in your local community. This event is a fantastic way to grow your business and expand your reach in the eCommerce marketplace.
We hope that you will come by our table and say hello!
Here is everything you need to know about this special event:
When: October 16-18, 2018
Where: 381 Broadway, New York City, New York 10013
Time: Workshops start at 10:00 am. For the full schedule, click here.
Buy Tickets: You can join the waiting list by clicking here.
Here is a complete list of the workshops offered:
- Making the Most of Holiday Selling - Prepare for big shopping days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday by knowing what to expect and how using promotional strategies like optimizing marketing discounts can set you apart during the holiday season.
- Getting Started with Shopify - Get insider tips on setting up your Shopify store for success from start to finish. We cover navigating admin, setting up payments and domain, and offer tips with merchandising product collections so that you save time and can start selling quickly.
- How to Find Your Ideal Customers - Identify strategic ways to create relevant content and specific campaigns that speak to your customers while running a successful paid marketing ad.
- Finding and Selling Your Product - Step-by-step guidance on how to select the right product to sell, where to source it, how to sell and ship it, as well as tips for where to find the right customers.
- Sell Everywhere - See why selling in person is powerful for growing your business and how Shopify Point of Sale can help make your selling experience flawless.
- How to Keep Your Ideal Customers - Ensure that you keep loyal customers for years to come by correctly analyzing campaign performance and utilizing your remarketing strategies, website layout, and discounts.
- Checking out with PayPal - Paypal experts share how Express Checkout and PayPal Marketing Solutions can streamline your checkout process.
- Unlocking more buyers with eBay - Find out why selling in multi-channels is essential to drive more traffic to your listings and how you can conveniently implement it in your store.
Trust us, Shopify knows how to put on a great event. Even though it is currently sold out, do yourself a favor and get on the waitlist now. You won’t regret it.
By going to this Shop Class, you’ll expand your eCommerce knowledge, discover new ways to drive more traffic to your site, enhance your current systems, and identify ways to grow.
It’s a win-win. Plus, we’ll get to meet you in person!
Shopify will keep the waitlist open so that everyone who is interested in attending has a chance to come but that’s no excuse to wait to add your name. This waitlist will probably get long rather quickly so reserve your waitlist spot today. We’ll hope to see you at Shopify’s Shop Class starting October 16th.